General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Lynn Koczy) via the website www.yourbujo.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system on the terms stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data and the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data is displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the appropriate button ("buy" or similar designation) you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is accurate, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment will be made to Klarna in each case:
- Instant bank transfer: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after submitting the order.
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany and Austria. The debit takes place after shipment of the goods or tickets / availability of the service or in the case of a subscription according to the communicated times..
§ 4 Right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You may exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory liability rights for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online out-of-court dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 Contract language is German .
3.2. the complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. the incurred shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer callable, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. Costs incurred in the transmission of funds (Transfer or exchange fees of credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1. the terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialized in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. More information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/en/services/legal-safety/agb-service.
Last update: 27/10/2020